Training is a very important part of your career and getting trained in Google Cloud Platform can definitely take you places. If you are one of those people who needs to train their team and upgrade their #gcpskills, now is the right time to do it. In case you are wondering how “Share Groups” is the answer to your question.
What are Share Groups and how do they function?
Share groups help you in sharing the Qwiklabs credits in your account with your friends and colleagues. If you want to use Qwiklabs for training your team, you can purchase credits in bulk here.
Let us see how to create share credits step by step.
- Go to “My Account” page by clicking the Gravatar drop-down present at the upper right-hand corner of the main screen.
- Open “Credits & Subscriptions” tab from side nav bar and click “Share Your Credits with Friends” link.
3. You will be directed to the “Share Credits” section where you need to click on the “CREATE A SHARE GROUP” button to create a new Credit Sharing Group.
4. Add a Group Name for the new share group, provide a brief description, and then click the Update button.
5. You can create as many groups as you like. Once you’ve created your group (or groups), open it by clicking on the Group Name to add Qwiklabs credits and share group members.
6. Add credits to the share group by typing the number of credits you want to share. Then click Share credits.
7. Add users to the share group by entering email addresses. You can enter as many email addresses as you like, one per line. You can add people who are not yet Qwiklabs users.
Optionally, you will be able to send a notification prompting share group members to create a Qwiklabs account to access credits. This will be added to the automatic system notification.
Important: Click Add email filters. If you do not click this button, your changes will not be saved.
If you are facing any difficulties with share groups and share credits you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. They are available 24/7 in five languages.
And speaking of sharing the wealth, you can enter code 1q-share-038 for 3 free credits (valid through May 1st).